HOURS OF OPERATION:
Monday to Friday 0800-1500
(Closed on the second Thursday of the month and on all statutory holidays)
VIRTUAL QUEUEING SYSTEM:
Making an appointment: CLICK HERE
- Select a date and time
- Fill in your contact information
- Accept the terms and conditions and click “Confirm”
- Timeslots in the virtual queue will open throughout the business day starting at 8:30 am
- If no dates or times are visible, all places are full. Additional timeslots may become available throughout the day. You are encouraged to refresh and check the virtual queuing website.
- Timeslots in the virtual queue are released throughout the business day starting at 8:30 am and depending on demand they may go quickly. Check back regularly through the day as capacity may change.
- You will receive an email/text notification if your booking was successful. If you did not receive that email, your spot if not confirmed.
RAIC RENEWAL GUIDELINE:
CHECKING YOUR APPLICATION STATUS:
YELLOW RAIC (SECURITY CONTROL / TEMPORARY PASS):
If you do not have a RAIC, you may be eligible for a temporary pass. This temporary pass allows an employee to work in a restricted area until Transport Canada grants a transportation security clearance. While waiting for your TSC, you may need to extend your Security Control Pass, which is valid for three months.
NOTE: YELLOW RAIC (CLOSE TO EXPIRY DATE)
- Fill in a Short Form (Application for Restricted Area Identification Card – RAIC form) and have the bunker sign the form.
- Take the Short Form to the Pass Permit Office for an extension. (No appointment is necessary for this type of service )