HR CONNEX – eLEAVES
HR CONNEX – eTRANSFER (TRANSFER & RECIPROCAL REQUEST)
- CSSA (Old Title: Customer Service Sale Agent) = CES (New Title: Customer Experience Specialist)
- RESIDENCY CLAUSE: All employees with a residency clause must serve their term before a transfer request can be considered.
- NOTIFICATION OF AN OFFER: Awarding a transfer will be based on availability and employee’s seniority. The company will communicate the offer by email. The employee will have 24hrs from the time the email was sent to them to accept the offer. It is important to monitor and check your company email regularly.
- DECLINING A TRANSFER OR FAILING TO RESPONSE TO AN OFFER WITHIN 24HRS: After declining or failing to response back to an offer within 24hrs, the employee will be frozen from same type of transfer for 12months.
- REQUESTING CANCELLATION: You must withdraw your request before the company takes a snapshot of the transfer list. We do not know when the company will take a snapshot of the transfer list.
- CONDITIONAL OFFER: You are on standby for a firm offer. The firm offer is dependent on the choices taken by the senior employees with a firm offer. example: If the senior employee directly above you declined a firm offer, you will be next in line for a firm offer.
- DECLINING A CONDITIONAL OFFER: If you decline a conditional offer, please be aware of the 2 things that might happen:
- If all the senior employees above you accept the offer, there will be no consequence.
- If the offer becomes firm, the decision to decline will be a valid choice and you will be frozen from the same type of transfer for 12 months.
- RECIPROCAL TRANSFER: To learn more about Reciprocal Transfer go to the main menu Work > RECIPROCAL TRANSFER – LOU 14. Please note the company use the same transfer list to action the reciprocal and normal transfer request.
HR CONNEX – VACATION
HR CONNEX – GHO/VPP
- The hours shown in the above example are base on full-time status, for part-time employees it would be half the number of hours.
- You must be enrolled in the GHO before you can select VPP.
- VPP = EXTRA VACATION PURCHASE (Base on availability)
- E-BID: Employees can bid on GHO and VPP weeks after the completion of the 3rd round in the Vacation eBid process.
HR CONNEX – TIME BANK
HR CONNEX – LETTER OF EMPLOYMENT & SALARY
HR CONNEX – HEALTH & DENTAL BENEFITS