ESS (EMPLOYEE SELF-SERVICE) / STAFF CONNECT
*PLEASE NOTE: IT IS IMPERATIVE THAT YOU SUBMIT THIS FORM THROUGH YOUR OWN AERONET ACCOUNT.*
If you’re having trouble with an ESS transaction. Please check the FAQs eSS before submitting the online form.
The hours of operation will remain as Monday to Friday from 0900-1700 EST. Weekend support will be provided by YULER for urgent matters. Please note that it may take up to 24-72 hours to process your request.
- An employee must maintain a minimum of 7 hours of rest between leaving work and reporting for their next shift the following day.
- DEADLINE TO PICKUP (RECEIVE) SHIFT: The transaction must be actioned by 2359 the day before the shift commence.
- DEADLINE TO PICKUP (RECEIVE) PARTIAL SHIFT: The transaction must be actioned 2 hours before partial shift commence.
ESS RESTRICTION & LIMITATION SHIFT TRADE
NOTE: The maximum allowable hours employees can donate and receive will be reset annually on April 1st of each year.
MAXIMUM ALLOWABLE RECEIVING:
The XX/XX_AVG_HRS_MOY verifies how many shifts an employee can receive (pickup). MCR & OT are added to this account and MCD & RO are deducted from this account. The account displays the net result. Employees that work a lot of shift trades and/or OT will generally see a positive balance in this account.
- Full-time employees: 416 Additional hours
- Part-time employees: 1248 Additional hours
*Additional Hours are defined as hours not originally scheduled such as overtime and hours received through shift trades.*
– Overtime (OT) and shift trade received (MCR) will add to account
– Reduced Overtime (RO) and shift trade donated (MCD) will deduct from account
MAXIMUM ALLOWABLE DONATING:
The VAR_HRS_DON_XX/XX account verifies how many shifts an employee can donate (give away). This account calculates MCD (Donated/Give Away) versus MCR (Received/Pickup). All MCD is added to this account and all MCR is deducted from this account. The account will display the net variance. Employees that give away more shifts than they receive will see a positive number. Employees that tend to pick up more shifts versus donating will see a negative number.
- Full-time employees: 520 hours
- Part-time employees: 260 hours
RO (REDUCED OVERTIME / VOLUNTARY TIME OFF)
ADVANCE RO: can be achieved by signing up by 10 AM on the day prior of shift through ESS Staff Connect, similar to the process of signing up for OT.
DAY OF RO: will be granted utilizing the RO App (Powerapps). The App is designed to provide a seamless experience while providing real-time updates regarding the status of the request. The system is available via a dedicated webpage accessed through your personal ACaeronet log in, and is also available on iOS and Android smartphones as a mobile app.
Deployment will be constantly monitoring the request list to grant as many requests as possible. Keep in mind that all requests will be granted based on operational requirements. Granting of RO will require reassignments in order to ensure operational requirements are met.